So, you’ve got a website. You’ve got a couple of social profiles to go with it. These platforms and profiles count as your owned media; they’re the media online that you already own. But, what good do these things do for your marketing if they’re not optimized and constantly pushing out content? Check out our services to help your owned media turn into earned media.
What Is Earned Media?
Earned media is any type of publicity or traffic your company gets based on the efforts you put towards digital marketing. You take your owned media, optimize them, and make them work for your business.
Some types of owned media include:
- Your company’s website
- Your blog within that website
- Social profiles (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Review directories profiles (Yelp, Foursquare, Angie’s List, etc.)
Utilizing your earned media to profit your marijuana marketing is crucial. It’s the free way to reach your target audience within the marijuana industry and create better MMJ business solutions.
Make your earned media work for your marketing.
There are different rules for cannabis marketing than traditional businesses. The experts at MaJor Group know the ins and outs of marketing marijuana in the most effective and legal way.
Optimizing your owned media and making it turn a profit for your business includes many different aspects of content marketing, social media marketing, and more. MaJor Group will consult with you and help you:
- Post blogs to your website on a consistent basis
- Optimize your social posts for the best reach on Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Engage with your target audience on social media
- Obtain a consistent flow of relevant customer reviews
- Get various relevant keywords ranking throughout your site
- Grow backlinking opportunities
- Create relevant content that speaks to your target audience
Contact MaJor Group for More Information
If you would like more information on taking your marijuana marketing to the next level, contact the experts at MaJor Group. With optimized earned media, your cannabis company can reach even more of your target audience.